A dispute arising from a contract?
A large number of disputes arise from the non-fulfilment of a commercial contract or from a different interpretation of one of its clauses.
If either party fails to comply with its contractual obligations, the prejudiced party may take legal action against its co-contractor to obtain compensation for caused damages.
A dispute from the non-fulfilment of a contract?
The main causes of disputes
- Failure to meet the payment schedule,
- Failure to meet the delivery deadlines,
- Delivery of non-compliant goods,
- Unsatisfactory service delivery,
- Breach of a specific obligation (confidentiality, non-compete, etc.),
- Unilateral termination of a contract by a contracting partner.
In any case, it is important to consult your lawyer so that you are informed of your rights and obligations.
LL & Associés, Law Firm LLP., can provide you with useful assistance, whether it be in negotiating with your contracting partner or by taking appropriate legal procedures on your behalf.
My purpose in choosing to become a lawyer was to help others. When I was a teenager, I was a lifeguard; this again was my way of helping persons in difficulty. This need of mine to help others has always been a concern to me and this wonderful profession allows me to do just that, on a daily basis.
Me Sylvain Lemyre, lawyer